Colgate Palmolive Australia is the division of a multinational consumer products company which focuses on the production and distribution of household, healthcare and personal products such as soaps, detergents and oral hygiene products (including toothpaste and toothbrushes). Additionally, Colgate manufacture a variety of veterinary products.
Colgate Palmolive Australia’s responsibilities for management of Fixed and Mobile telecommunications services had been passed around between IT and HR departments and management were concerned with the lack of formal process and visibility.
The inventory of services was out of date and in-house expertise on available services and plans was lacking which was leading to unnecessary and excessive costs.
Our solution for Colgate was:
- Complete a formal review of processes and management system to identify deficiencies of the current process
- Develop a customised Telecommunications Management Strategy
- Implement Spend and Usage reporting throughout the organisation to provide visibility and encourage behavioural changes to promote cost savings
- Implement regular and ongoing Bill Management to identify identify billing errors and optimise service and plans to minimise charges, eliminate unused services and remove unnecessary costs
- Provide a single point of contact for Order Management and Service Desk enquiries to manage the procurement of services and maintain the telecommunications inventory
- Provide Advisory services in the form of Profiling and Modelling to guide Colgate through carrier contract re-negotiation
The specific outcome for the client, approximate cost savings in $/%, other outcomes
Also need testimonial/feedback from client if possible.